Sunday, June 12, 2011

My First Post

This post today proves that it is never to late to ... start a blog, among other things!!!    I have been toying with this idea for awhile now and wondering if I really had anything interesting enough to say.  So, I've decided that I am just going to take a leap of faith and see how it goes!

First a quick introduction.  I am a single lady in my 40's. And yes, people, life really does begin at 40!!!   I have been doing a lot of firsts in the past few years and I'm excited about my life right now.  I meet a lot of people my age who think that it is too late to start exercising, go to school, find a husband, etc.  Maybe I had that attitude for awhile too, but I've come to the conclusion that it really is never too late to make changes in your life!  And, in fact, maybe by publishing for all of the world to see some of the things that I still want to do, but haven't yet started,  just maybe I'll follow through on some of those too!

I am not yet sure where this blog will lead me, but I am looking forward to the journey!  I sure hope you join me!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! Thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I look forward to sharing your journey! I also had to learn to swim in order to get into tris, you can look at my earliest posts and see it was a very challenging journey but I did it! You will do it too. You sound like you have an amazing attitude, that's what it takes!

    ReplyDelete